Meet the Cherokee leader and economist who challenges global corporations to respect indigenous culture & prioritize sustainability.
Rebecca Adamson: Indigenous Perspectives on Sustainability & Business
- 1 Introduction to Rebecca Adamson (1:36) +
- 2 Indigenous Economics (2:33) +
- 3 The Power of Humility (7:04) +
- 4 New Leadership & Indigenous Learning (9:15) +
- 5 My Personal Journey to Become a Better Leader (9:58) +
- 6 The Impact of Indigenous Ceremony (12:48) +
- 7 Speaking Truth to Power (14:44) +
- 8 Anger Can't Solve Problems (20:14) +
- 9 Becoming Partners in Solving Problems (24:47) +
- 10 From a Fear-Based Economy to Sustainable Prosperity (27:34) +
- 11 Practical Applications for Indigenous Knowledge (31:33) +
- 12 From Unsustainable Materialism to Conscious Consumption (32:38) +
- 13 When You Take Our Land, You Break Us (36:06) +
- 14 Indigenous Wisdom: Deep Listening to Nature (41:42) +
Full Episode - Marina Silva: 20 Million Votes for a Sustainable Brazil!
Twice now, 20 million Brazilians have voted for a presidential candidate who is fully committed…
Full Episode - Isabel Allende: The Heart of Creativity
Behind her many books there is the personal story of her activism and her creative…
Full Episode - Marise Barroso: The Power of Real Relationship
Learn how this outstanding female CEO integrates male and female leadership qualities to foster humanity…
Full Episode - Scilla Elworthy: Part 1 – The Heart of Peace
Discover the core challenges & opportunities in making peace actually work with Nobel Peace Prize…
Rebecca Adamson & Walter Link discuss the indigenous roots of the U.S. Constitution.
Finding Innovation in Traditional Values.
The Understanding of Sufficiency
CREATE MY PLAYLIST ACCOUNT
Your free Global Leadership.TV Playlist allows you to save videos, video chapters and practices in your own lists to watch later or to save your favorites.CREATE